- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Visit Balmoral Castle, the summer residence of the Queen
- Discover Kensington Palace, the home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Step aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia, the former royal yacht of the British monarchy
Explore the magnificent castles of Britain on this fascinating tour of England and Scotland’s royal residences and connections. From the historic streets of Edinburgh to the hustle and bustle of London, we’ll take in rich traditions, rolling green hills and jagged coastlines – one breathtaking step at a time.
Day 1 : Edinburgh - St Andrews - Royal Deeside
Day 2 : Royal Deeside - Balmoral - Royal Deeside
Day 3 : Royal Deeside - Edinburgh
Day 4 : Edinburgh
Day 5 : Edinburgh - Sandringham (by train)
Day 6 : Sandringham - Cambridge - London
Day 7 : London
Day 8 : London - Windsor - Hampton Court - London
- 7 nights in boutique accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Royal Tour of Britain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 141 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 94 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Royal Tour of Britain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Royal Tour of Britain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.