- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Haggis Ceilidh
- Rannoch Moor
An unforgettable Christmas tour in the stunning Scottish Highlands. Join other like-minded travellers in celebrating the festive season on this epic adventure. There’s the legendary Scottish hospitality, snow-capped mountains, gorgeous lochs and glens, traditional dancing and a slap-up Christmas dinner at your exclusive Royal Highland Hotel... Awesome!
Day 1: Edinburgh To Inverness
Day 2: Christmas Day
Day 3: Inverness To Edinburgh
- 2 nights' hotel accommodation
- Christmas Eve buffet dinner
- Two full Scottish breakfasts and packed lunches
- Traditional Christmas dinner with wine
- Legendary local guide and all transport
- All highlights
- Traditional Scottish ceilidh
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Royal Highland Christmas incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Royal Highland Christmas incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Royal Highland Christmas incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All trips depart from HAGGIS HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town