- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildlife cruise
- Isle of Iona
- Isle of Staffa
The puffins have arrived! Meet the most comical birds in Scotland, on an awesome adventure to the isles of Mull, Iona and Staffa. Experience the beauty of Loch Lomond, photograph the Insta-worthy facades of Tobermory, and try to hide your amazement at Fingal’s Cave. Witness the puffins close-up on our wildlife cruise around Staffa and the Treshnish Isles. Keep an eye out for whales, seals and eagles! Soak up the serenity on Iona, before our last night in Oban. On our final day, we travel across beautiful landscapes, including epic Glencoe, before visiting Deanston Whisky Distillery.
Day 1: Edinburgh To Tobermory
Day 2: Tobermory
Day 3: Tobermory To Oban
Day 4: Oban To Edinburgh
- 3 nights 3* Hotel Accommodation
- 3 traditional Scottish breakfasts
- All ferry crossings
- Your legendary local HAGGiS Guide
- Puffin tour to Staffa and the Treshnish Isles
- Deanston Whisky Distillery tour
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Puffin Island Hopper incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Puffin Island Hopper incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Puffin Island Hopper incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All trips depart from HAGGIS HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town