- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for Nessie and Sleep on the shores of Loch Ness!
- Learn about mischievous faeries and hear tales of Celtic myths in the Isle of Skye
- Learn of heroic and ferocious clans while travelling down through the Highland Divide to Dunkeld
Explore the Highlands of Scotland as you wander through forests, discover the ‘Misty Isle’ and search for the Loch Ness Monster on this adventurous 3 day tour! Highlights include Glen Coe and the Glenfinnan Viaduct, a stunning hostel on the shores of Loch Ness, a hike in the Trotternish Peninsula and learning of faeries and celtic myths in the Isle of Skye.
Day 1: Edinburgh - Loch Ness, Scotland (Day 1: Edinburgh - Loch Ness, Scotland)
Day 2: Loch Ness - Isle of Skye, Scotland (Day 2: Loch Ness - Isle of Skye, Scotland)
Day 3: Isle of Skye - Edinburgh, Scotland (Day 3: Isle of Skye - Edinburgh, Scotland)
- In hostel with mixed dorms
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- Private small coach transportation during tour
- Glenfinnan Viaduct (Harry Potter Bridge)
- Loch Ness and Search for Nessie
- Isle of Skye and Trotternish Peninsula
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Entrance Fees to some Optional Activities
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 16 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 11 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 92 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Loch Ness & Isle of Skye Adventure 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Loch Ness & Isle of Skye Adventure 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- Tours have been designed for 18 to 40 year old backpackers. Outside of this age range, please contact Bamba before booking.
- Group Size: Minimum 4 / Maximum 28.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure.