- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join us on an epic journey to Islay. Experience the island’s signature smoky whisky, and watch traditional live music at the annual Islay Whisky Festival – Fèis Ìle. Islay is the Queen of the Hebrides, and whisky is just one jewel in her crown. Explore the Mull of Oa peninsula, the Three Distilleries Path and the island’s bonnie beaches. Discover historic sites, learn about island life, and sample the finest single malt straight from the source. Travel through the scenic west coast of Scotland, stopping at Loch Lomond, Oban, and Glencoe. This tour will capture all of your senses.
Day 1: Edinburgh To Port Ellen
Day 2: Port Ellen
Day 3: Port Ellen
Day 4: Port Ellen To Edinburgh
- We guarantee dorm bed accommodation on all our trips. Most hostels have mixed dorms with females and males sharing a room. If you would prefer to stay in a single sex dorm please get in touch with us before your tour and we can request this from the hostels. Single sex dorms cannot be guaranteed and are subject to hostel availability.
- All transport in our famous yellow bus is included.
- Legendary local Guide will lead the way
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Islay Whisky & Music Festival tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Islay Whisky & Music Festival tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Islay Whisky & Music Festival tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All trips depart from HAGGIS HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town