- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Edinburgh Walking Tour
- Torchlight Procession
- Haggis Ceilidh
- Hogmanay Street Party
Get ready for an action-packed New Year’s adventure. This festive package includes 4 amazing days in Edinburgh for the Hogmanay celebrations and a 3 day Skye High trip of Scotland. Take in the New Year at the best party in the world; Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party and explore some of the most epic Scottish landscapes. Get immersed in the stunning Isle of Skye with its Celtic and Viking heritage. Explore the Highlands and hunt for Nessie on the banks of Loch Ness. Option 1 - 27 December - Highlands then Hogmanay. Option 2 - 29 December - Hogmanay then Highlands.
Day 1: Edinburgh
Day 2: Edinburgh
Day 3: Edinburgh
Day 4: Edinburgh
Day 5: Edinburgh To Isle Of Skye
Day 6: Isle Of Skye To Loch Ness
Day 7: Loch Ness To Edinburgh
- 6 nights’ hostel accommodation
- Legendary local guide and all transport
- Hogmanay Street Party Ticket
- The Torchlight Procession
- Our exclusive HAGGiS Ceilidh
- HAGGiS walking tour of Edinburgh
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 29+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hogmanay and Highlands incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Hogmanay and Highlands incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hogmanay and Highlands incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All trips depart from HAGGIS HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town