- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Follow the historic Jacobite rising in Inverness.
- Learn about whiskymaking with a tasting and guided tour.
- Opt to kayak among beautiful Scottish landscapes in Cairngorms National Park.
- Catch a glimpse of the highest mountain in the British Isles — Ben Nevis.
Classic folklore and stunning landscapes make Scotland a compelling destination for historians, those looking to explore their Scottish roots, and pop culture fiends who follow famous TV shows that film here. This seven-day tour takes you through all the best cultural highlights with visits to important Jacobite sites in Inverness like Culloden Moor and picturesque spots (like the Glenfinnan Viaduct) along with moments to soak in the country's natural beauty in Cairngorms National Park. In between, you'll have the opportunity to try traditional Scottish fare (yes, we're talking about haggis!) and learn about how whisky is made with a tour and tasting. It's the best way to satiate your inner history and whisky aficionado, in equal measure.
Day 1: Edinburgh
Day 2: Edinburgh/Inverness
Day 3: Inverness
Day 4: Inverness/Fort William
Day 5: Fort William
Day 6: Fort William/Glasgow City
Day 7: Glasgow City
- Hotels (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Train, private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Edinburgh orientation walk
- Loch Ness cruise and Urquhart Castle visit
- Culloden Moor visit
- Eilean Donan Castle visit
- Dunvegan Castle and gardens visit
- Whisky distillery tour and tasting
- Glenfinnan Viaduct viewpoint
- Ben Nevis forest walk
- Glencoe visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Glasgow City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Save US$ 62+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.