- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Dundee, Orkney Islands, Glasgow and Stirling
- VISIT Edinburgh Castle, 18th green at St. Andrews, Newtonmore, the Culloden Battlefield, John O'Groats, Skara Brae, Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Glencoe, Stirling Castle, St. Mungo's Cathedral and Linlithgow Palace
- VISIT the filming locations for Fort William, 18thcentury Cranesmuir, 1940s Inverness and Wentworth Prison
- VIEW Inverness Castle and Eilean Donan Castle
Trace the footsteps of Claire and Jamie, visit Doune Castle, the setting for Clan Mackenzie's Castle Leoch, and Fife which featured in several Outlander scenes.
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh (3 Nights)
Day 2: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Outlander Film Location Excursion
Day 4: Edinburgh – Falkland Village – St. Andrews – Dundee
Day 5: Dundee – Highland Folk Museum – Scottish Highlands
Day 6: Scottish Highlands – Culloden – Inverness – Thurso (2 Nights)
Day 7: Orkney Islands Excursion
Day 8: Thurso – Ullapool – Isle of Skye
Day 9: Isle of Skye – Kinloch Rannoch (2 Nights)
Day 10: Blair Athol Distillery Excursion
Day 11: Kinloch Rannoch – Doune Castle – Stirling Castle – Bannockburn – Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 12: Glasgow Orientation – Linlithgow Palace Excursion
Day 13: Depart Glasgow
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry to the Orkney Isles and return
- Ferry from Skye to Mallaig
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highland Trail inspired by Outlander tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 116+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highland Trail inspired by Outlander tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 19 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highland Trail inspired by Outlander tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highland Trail inspired by Outlander tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.