- Whisky Drinking
- Wallace Monument
- Ben Nevis
- Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Hogwarts Express
- Glen Shiel
- Isle of Skye
- Cuillin Mountains
- Show more
Join us on an awesome adventure through the Highlands and the magical Isle of Skye. Expect stunning scenery, incredible history and some epic Scottish experiences. Go monster hunting on Loch Ness, hike in one of the last great wildernesses of Europe and listen to tales of Scotland’s bloody history. By night, enjoy a wee dram after a day’s exploring, and grab a partner and test your dancing skills at a traditional Scottish ceilidh. During the summer months*, you can ride the famous Jacobite Steam Train which was used as the 'Hogwarts Express' in Harry Potter You’ll fall in love with Scotland on this Highland Fling!
*April till mid-October
Day 1: Edinburgh To Oban
Day 2: Oban To Isle Of Skye
Day 3: Isle Of Skye To Inverness
Day 4: Inverness
Day 5: Inverness To Edinburgh
- 4 nights hostel multi-share accommodation
- All transport and ferry crossings
- Legendary local Guide
- Whisky Experience
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highland Fling tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highland Fling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highland Fling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How many days do I need in Scotland?
- What is the best way to travel to Scotland?
Is Scotland expensive to visit?
As with a lot of countries, it is all about where you visit. As a capital city, Edinburgh can be quite expensive, but like most cities around the world, you can easily find cheaper places to stay and eat. On the islands, there is import costs from the mainland to consider, which does hike up prices. Still Scotland is pretty affordable , compared to other countries in the UK.
Which Scottish tours should I go on?
Realistically, this depends on your main interests, but we would recommend tours that take you out of the main cities to explore rural Scotland, the Highlands, and the islands. Here, you can learn more about Scottish history and culture, while soaking up the natural beauty that makes this country so special.