- Whisky Drinking
- Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Hogwarts Express
- Glen Shiel
- Isle of Skye
- Cuillin Mountains
- Kilt Rock
- Show more
Join us on an awesome adventure through the Highlands and the magical Isle of Skye. Expect stunning scenery, incredible history and some epic Scottish experiences. Go monster hunting on Loch Ness, hike in one of the last great wildernesses of Europe and listen to tales of Scotland’s bloody history. By night, enjoy a wee dram after a day’s exploring, and grab a partner and test your dancing skills at a traditional Scottish ceilidh. During the summer months*, you can ride the famous Jacobite Steam Train which was used as the 'Hogwarts Express' in Harry Potter You’ll fall in love with Scotland on this Highland Fling!
*1st April – 21st October 2024
Day 1: Edinburgh To Oban
Day 2: Oban To Isle Of Skye
Day 3: Isle Of Skye To Inverness
Day 4: Inverness
Day 5: Inverness To Edinburgh
- 4 nights hostel multi-share accommodation
- All transport and ferry crossings
- Legendary local Guide
- Whisky distillery tour
- Dundreggan Rewilding Centre (from April 1st 2024)
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highland Fling tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 January 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highland Fling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highland Fling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.