- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Isle of Harris
- Isle of Skye
- Eilean Donan Castle
Three islands in five days! Get off the beaten track and venture to the remote Western Isles on this epic tour of Scotland. World-renowned for their isolation, rugged beauty and white sandy beaches, the Outer Hebrides will leave you speechless more than once.
Marvel at the Neolithic Callanish Standing Stones on the Isle of Lewis and hop to the Isle of Harris, where you get to prance around on the most beautiful white sandy beach in Scotland. Sail over the sea to Skye where mountainous peaks, cliffs and stunning beaches are drenched in ancient Gaelic traditions and culture. Throw in famous sites on the Scottish mainland like the dark depths of Loch Ness, mighty Highland scenery and the atmospheric Glencoe and this is a trip to remember!
Day 1: Edinburgh To Stornoway
Day 2: Lewis & Harris
Day 3: Lewis & Harris To Isle Of Skye
Day 4: Isle Of Skye To Loch Ness
Day 5: Loch Ness To Edinburgh
- 4 nights hostel multi-share accommodation
- All transport and ferry crossings
- Legendary local HAGGiS Guide
- Whisky distillery visit
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hebridean Hopper incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hebridean Hopper incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hebridean Hopper incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All trips depart from HAGGIS HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town