- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour the "Fair City" of Dublin with a local guide.
- Embark on a scenic cruise on beautiful Loch Ness.
- Set out on a walking tour of Derry featuring its medieval city walls.
- Spend two nights at a historic Irish castle.
Bask in the warm Celtic culture and majestic scenery of two remarkable lands. Come to know the regal city of Edinburgh on a panoramic coach tour or by foot – it’s your choice! Cruise famed Loch Ness and explore the ruins of Urquhart Castle. Learn the secrets of making Scotch whisky and enjoy a tasting. Be transported to a bygone era with an invitation to an Irish Céilí. Visit the Titanic Experience Museum in Belfast and remember the century-old tragedy that shook the world. Walk the Giant’s Causeway (UNESCO) and soak up incredible views of the Causeway Coast, one of the world’s most breathtaking rail journeys. Tour intriguing Glenveagh Castle and its surrounding national park in Donegal, a natural wonderland. Enjoy two nights in an iconic Irish castle hotel. Visit Ireland’s bustling capital city of Dublin and tour historic St. Patrick’s Cathedral. From rugged natural beauty to vibrant and historical cities, the diverse charms of Scotland and Ireland await.
Day 1 : Edinburgh, Scotland - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Edinburgh
Day 3 : Edinburgh - St. Andrews - Pitlochry - Inverness
Day 4 : Inverness - Loch Ness - Ballachulish/Tyndrum
Day 5 : Ballachulish/Tyndrum - Luss - Glasgow
Day 6 : Glasgow - Belfast, Northern Ireland
Day 7 : Belfast
Day 8 : Belfast - Glens of Antrim - Giant's Causeway - Derry
Day 9 : Derry - County Donegal - Glenveagh National Park - Derry
Day 10 : Derry - Armagh - Cider Farm Visit, Ireland - Barberstown Castle
Day 11 : Barberstown Castle - Dublin - Barberstown Castle
Day 12 : Barberstown Castle - Tour Ends
- 11 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Kildare are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 103+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 17 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exploring Scotland & Ireland featuring Northern Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.