- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Standing Stones of Stenness on the remote island of Kirkwall.
- Enjoy a city tour of Bergen.
- Hop on the Flåm Railway to reach the scenic fjord of the Flåm district.
- Wander through fishing villages and appreciate the slow pace of life.
Get a true taste of Scotland before sailing across the Norwegian Sea to the otherworldly fjords of Norway. Stroll the streets of Edinburgh and walk the paths of the Scottish Highlands before embarking on a voyage that takes you to UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Standing Stones of Stennes and the mystical Ring of Brodgar. You'll also visit archaeological sites, witness the curious clash of cultures in the Shetland Islands, and take in the stunning beauty of the forests and waterfalls that line the fjords. This is a journey not to be missed, nor to be ever forgotten.
Day 1: Edinburgh
Day 2: Edinburgh
Day 3: Scottish Highlands
Day 4: Edinburgh/Kirkwall
Day 5: Kirkwall/Orkney
Day 6: Shetland Islands
Day 7: Bergen
Day 8: Flåm
Day 9: Olden (Fjord Cruise)
Day 10: Geirangerfjord
Day 11: Trondheim
Day 12: Torghatten/Vega
Day 13: Svartisen/Vikingen/Lovund
Day 14: Lofoten
Day 15: Tromsø
Day 16: Tromsø
- Hotels (3 nts). Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 12 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- 15 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners
- G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, coach, walking.
- Edinburgh extension: Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides. Expedition Cruise: One expedition team member per 10 guests.
- Edinburgh city tour
- Edinburgh Castle visit
- Day trip to Scottish Highlands
- 12 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Meeting point to ship transfer
- Zodiac and land excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Ancient ruins guided tour (Orkney Islands)
- Shetland Islands visit
- Bergen city tour
- Flåm Railway excursion
- Olden visit
- Geirangerfjord visit
- Trondheim excursion
- Vega Island visit
- Local village visit (Lofoten Islands)
- Tromsø city tour
- Insulated, waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Tromsø are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore the Norwegian Fjords and Scottish Highlands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 310 today.
- Save US$ 206+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore the Norwegian Fjords and Scottish Highlands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 24 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Explore the Norwegian Fjords and Scottish Highlands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore the Norwegian Fjords and Scottish Highlands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.