- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a brewery visit and ale tasting session in the magnificent Peak District
- Call in at Sandringham Estate, the private retreat of Her Majesty The Queen
- Experience a behindthescenes tour at Newmarket National Stud
World-famous university cities meet hideaway villages on this enchanting tour of Eastern England. Travelling across the stunning North York Moors and through the Peak District National Park, we'll follow in the footsteps of Vikings, Romans and royalty - delving deeper into each stop's fascinating history as we go.
Day 1 : Edinburgh - Lindisfarne - Alnwick
Day 2 : Alnwick - Durham - Whitby - North York Moors
Day 3 : North York Moors - Peak District
Day 4 : Peak District - Chatsworth House - Peak District
Day 5 : Peak District - Lincoln
Day 6 : Lincoln
Day 7 : Lincoln - Sandringham Estate - Cambridge
Day 8 : Cambridge
Day 9 : Cambridge - Newmarket - Lavenham - London
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Enchanting Eastern England tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Back-Roads Touring. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 151 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 100 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Enchanting Eastern England tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting Eastern England tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.