- Edinburgh Tattoo
- Whisky Distillery
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- The Hermitage Forest
A stunning day tour of the Highlands, a land of forests, mountains, rivers and glens. Visit a local whisky distillery and sample a warming dram of single malt whisky. The day concludes with our return to Edinburgh in time for an evening at the world-famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
We leave Edinburgh behind and make our first stop at the majestic equine sculptures, the Kelpies. Then it's into the Highlands through the scenic beauty, once home to the infamous cattle thief and rogue, Rob Roy MacGregor. We visit a local whisky distillery where you will learn how the 'water of life' is made and sample a wee dram. We then explore the peaceful Hermitage and take a short woodland walk to see the Black Linn Falls on the River Braan.
We take in Dunkeld with its spectacular cathedral on the banks of the River Tay before returning south past the inspiring Forth Bridges. Back in Edinburgh, you will have time to relax and explore the city before making your own way to the evening performance of the Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle.
- Passionate Local Guide
- Foreign Language Audio Guide
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo Ticket
- Whisky Distillery Tour
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- Hermitage Forest Walk
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edinburgh Tattoo tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edinburgh Tattoo tour. You can cancel the tour up to 3 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 2 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 2 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edinburgh Tattoo tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edinburgh Tattoo tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.