Meet the most amusing and inquisitive birds in Scotland, while exploring the stunning west coast, plus the idyllic isles of Mull and Iona. Our journey along Loch Lomond is just a warm-up for the scenery and sea views to come. Photograph the colourful harbour in Tobermory, where we will spend two nights. Marvel at Fingal’s Cave and get up close to the adorable puffins on our water-based adventure around Staffa and the Treshnish Isles.* You’ll have the chance to spot whales, seals and eagles. Experience the beauty and serenity of Iona, before spending the final night in Oban. On our last day we journey through stunning scenery, including the mighty Glen Coe and finish off the day at a whisky distillery for a wee dram.
*The puffin breeding season usually takes place between late April to mid-August. Puffin encounters cannot be guaranteed
Day 1: Edinburgh To Tobermory
Day 2: Isle Of Mull
Day 3: Tobermory To Oban
Day 4: Oban To Edinburgh
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- All Ferry Crossings
- Passionate Local Guide
- Wildlife boat tour to Staffa and the Treshnish Isles
- Whisky Distillery Tour
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Day Mull, Iona & Staffa Puffin Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Day Mull, Iona & Staffa Puffin Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 46 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Day Mull, Iona & Staffa Puffin Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Day Mull, Iona & Staffa Puffin Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.