- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Isle of Skye
- Isle of Harris
- Loch Ness
Think you can take 10 days of it? All the creepy castles, all the crazy history and all the eye-bursting beauty? Then be brave and do the Compass Buster. It spans Scotland from pub to mountain, from beach to monster and all the best bits in-between. Be awestruck by the crystal blue waters of the Western Isles, blown away by the history and heritage of Orkney and stunned by the magic and beauty of the Isle of Skye. And if that’s not enough, you get to absorb a ton of knowledge from our legendary Guides.
Day 1: Edinburgh To Stornoway
Day 2: Lewis & Harris
Day 3: Lewis & Harris To The Isle Of Skye
Day 4: Isle Of Skye To Loch Ness
Day 5: Loch Ness To Orkney
Day 6: Orkney
Day 7: Orkney To Loch Ness
Day 8: Free Day At Loch Ness
Day 9: Loch Ness To Oban
Day 10: Oban To Edinburgh
- 9 nights hostel multi-share accommodation
- All transport and ferry crossings
- Legendary Local Guide
- Island whisky distillery visit
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 46+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Compass Buster incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Compass Buster incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Compass Buster incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All trips depart from HAGGIS HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town