- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hogwarts Express
- Loch Ness
Discover some of Scotland’s most remote Islands. From exploring Orkney's 9000 years of history, monster hunting on the waters of Loch Ness to travelling on the 'Hogwarts Express' and visiting sites that inspired the hit series Outlander, this trip has something for everyone.
From our Morag's Lodge base in Loch Ness, we head north to the Orkney Islands and south to Oban for rugged scenery, bloody history, golden whisky and ceilidh dancing. You’ll have a free day at Loch Ness to try adventure activities, explore the local area and really immerse yourself in the Highland life. One week, one amazing adventure!
Day 1: Edinburgh To Loch Ness
Day 2: Loch Ness To Orkney
Day 3: Orkney
Day 4: Orkney To Loch Ness
Day 5: Free Day At Loch Ness
Day 6: Loch Ness To Oban
Day 7: Oban To Edinburgh
- 6 nights hostel multi-share accommodation
- All transport including ferry crossings
- Legendary local HAGGiS Guide
- Highland whisky distillery
- Free day to explore Loch Ness
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy.
- Meals are not included allowing you to keep your options open and eat according to your budget.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Coast to Coast incl. accom. tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 48 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Coast to Coast incl. accom. tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Coast to Coast incl. accom. tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All trips depart from HAGGIS HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town