- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Edinburgh with a Local Specialist
- Discover Glasgow and Stirling
- Visit Edinburgh Castle, Pitlochry, the Isle of Skye, Glagow Cathedral, Culloden Battlefield and Stirling Castle
- View the 18th green at St. Andrews, the Glenfinnan Monument, Eilean Donan Castle, Loch Ness, Glencoe, Necropolis, George Square and Glengoyne whiskey distillery in Glasgow
Experience the Best of Scotland from Edinburgh Castle to the eclectic streets of Glasgow. Revel in the romance and history of the Scottish Highlands and contemplate the mysterious depths of Loch Ness, before toasting bonnie Scotland's lochs, glens and legendary locals.
Day 1: Welcome to Edinburgh
Day 2: Discover Enchanting Edinburgh
Day 3: Venture into the Scottish Highlands
Day 4: Explore Culloden, Loch Ness and the Isle of Skye
Day 5: Journey to Thriving Glasgow
Day 6: Walk the Walls of Stirling Castle
Day 7: Farewell Glasgow
- 6 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to Mallaig
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Tickets are included for the world-famous Tattoo during the Edinburgh Festival
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.