- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Glasgow and Stirling
- VISIT Edinburgh Castle, Pitlochry, Culloden Battlefield, the Isle of Skye, Glasgow Cathedral and Stirling Castle
- VIEW the 18th green at St Andrews, the Glenfinnan Monument, Eilean Donan Castle, Loch Ness, Glencoe, Necropolis and George Square in Glasgow
Travel from Scotland's literary capital, Edinburgh to Glasgow, the battlefields of Culloden and Glencoe, as your quest takes you past the lochs and glens of the Scottish Highlands.
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh (2 Nights)
Day 2: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Pitlochry – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
Day 4: Culloden, Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle and Isle of Skye Excursion
Day 5: Scottish Highlands – Glencoe – Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 6: Glasgow Orientation and Stirling Castle Excursion
Day 7: Depart Glasgow
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 6 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from Mallaig to the Isle of Skye
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Tickets are included for the world-famous Tattoo during the Edinburgh Festival
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 24 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.