- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Meet the Highland cattle at a local Highland beef farm
- Spend days touring the breathtaking Isle of Skye and Isle of Mull
- Uncover the intricacies behind Scottish whisky culture with a tasting experience
- Immerse yourself in the captivating history of Culloden Battlefield
Towering mountains and enchanting lochs. Dramatic castles and quaint villages. Infamous battles and gripping legends. This Scottish Journey takes us from coastal cities to Hebridean islands, seeking out one-of-a-kind landscapes, mesmerising history and undeniable charm.
Extremely poor lighting in some rooms .
Other Hotels on the other hand were excellent.”
The bus was comfortable and clean. We really enjoyed all the different styles of hotels we stayed in and the food service was amazing. Thank you for the extra evening meal which we enjoyed at Duisdale House Hotel.
My interests lie with flora and fauna along with history and old architecture. I was suitably impressed with everything we stopped to see.
The only slightly down point of the journey, which relates to personal preferences, was the lunch stop at the Waterside Seafood Restaurant. Yes it was supposed to be a taste experience and it was, but the meal needed to include more food without a smoked flavour. I think this would have enabled a better appreciation of the smoked flavours.
The one thing that I felt was missing was a balance to the history, ecology and amazing food and accommodation - a arts/musical experience. Could you please consider including a music and dance experience (as in try it out) in the future
We were very,very satisfied with out trip.”
Day 1 : Edinburgh
Day 2 : Edinburgh – St Andrews – Royal Deeside
Day 3 : Royal Deeside
Day 4 : Royal Deeside – Cairngorms National Park – Culloden Battlefield – Inverness
Day 5 : Inverness
Day 6 : Inverness – Plockton – Isle of Skye
Day 7 : Isle of Skye
Day 8 : Isle of Skye – Isle of Mull
Day 9 : Isle of Mull – Isle of Iona – Isle of Mull
Day 10 : Isle of Mull – Stirling – Edinburgh
- 9 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Scottish Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 171 today.
- Earn US$ 114+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Scottish Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
A Scottish Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Scottish Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.