- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a piper welcome, meet the Highland cattle and tuck into a beef tasting lunch at the Aberdeenshire Highland Beef Farm
- Discover Duart, Inverness and Crathes castles and explore their beautiful gardens
- Stay on the breathtaking Isle of Skye and Isle of Mull
Towering mountains and enchanting lochs. Dramatic castles and quaint villages. Infamous battles and gripping legends. This Scottish Journey takes us from coastal cities to Hebridean islands, seeking out one-of-a-kind landscapes, mesmerising history and undeniable charm.
Day 1 : Edinburgh - St Andrews - Ballater
Day 2 : Ballater - Crathes - Ballater
Day 3 : Ballater - Cairngorms N.P. - Culloden - Inverness
Day 4 : Inverness
Day 5 : Inverness - Plockton - Isle of Skye
Day 6 : Isle of Skye
Day 7 : Isle of Skye - Isle of Mull
Day 8 : Isle Of Mull - Isle of Iona - Ise of Mull
Day 9 : Isle of Mull - Stirling - Edinburgh
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Scottish Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 97 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Scottish Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 27 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
A Scottish Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Scottish Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.