- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Clava cairns
Unlike some other companies who break up their longer tours with different guides and groups half way through your tour - We don't. One guide, one group gives you the best experience possible. Make friends. Make memories.
Our biggest, baddest and best tour, spending a whole week exploring the depths of the Highlands and the West Coast. It’s a week that’ll involve hiking, beaches, castles, heroes, battles, old stuff, new stuff, islands, more islands, ferries, sunsets, boots, bikinis, jackets and the traditional sunblock!
- You will be transported in one of our busses. We do aim to spend as much time off the bus as possible.
- This tour includes guides that are passionate about opening up our amazing country to you, weaving together the rich fabric of Scottish history and culture
- Accommodation is not included in the price of the tour, but is guaranteed for you whilst on tour. You will therefore be asked to pay on arrival at the hostels and the cost is between £18.00 and £24.00 per person per night.
- The price of the tour doesn’t include food. However we make supermarket stops every day and each of the hostels has a well equipped kitchen for our guests to use. There will also be pubs and restaurants near each hostel if you feel like eating out in the evening.
- Personal travel insurance is not included in the price of the tour. The company strongly recommends you take out comprehensive travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage/belongings, money and public liability before you travel.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 23 today.
- Save US$ 16+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 7 Day Best of the West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 111 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 29 days before departure. For any departures within 26 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
7 Day Best of the West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 7 Day Best of the West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.