- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Forth Bridges
This Award-Winning adventure, should you choose to accept, is five days of castle-storming, whisky-drinking, ceilidh-dancing and monster-hunting. Rambling across the Highlands our guides will take you through the very best of what Scotland has to offer, ensuring an unforgettable experience. Overnight stops include Inverness, the Isle of Skye for two nights and Oban (April - October) or Fort William (November - March)
- You will be transported in one of our busses. We do aim to spend as much time off the bus as possible.
- This tour includes guides that are passionate about opening up our amazing country to you, weaving together the rich fabric of Scottish history and culture
- Accommodation is not included in the price of the tour, but is guaranteed for you whilst on tour. You will therefore be asked to pay on arrival at the hostels and the cost is between £18.00 and £24.00 per person per night.
- The price of the tour doesn’t include food. However we make supermarket stops every day and each of the hostels has a well equipped kitchen for our guests to use. There will also be pubs and restaurants near each hostel if you feel like eating out in the evening.
- Personal travel insurance is not included in the price of the tour. The company strongly recommends you take out comprehensive travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage/belongings, money and public liability before you travel.
- Bookmundi is partner with Macbackpackers. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 16 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 11 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 76 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 29 days before departure. For any departures within 11 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
5 Day Skye & Highland Fling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 5 Day Skye & Highland Fling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.