Looking for available travel experts
6 Trips by Eco Terra Costa Rica36-4414, La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Hike close to the Arenal Volcano, walk on the trails of petrified lava.
- See incredible views of Lake Arenal and the volcano from an observation point.
- Explore the rainforest at the foot of the Arenal Volcano.
- Travel through Arenal Volcano National Park following the Peninsula Trail.
- Enjoy a 45-minute boat ride on Arenal Lake.
- See impressive views of the Tilarán Mountains and the majestic Arenal Volcano.
SavingUS$ 19From US$ 75 US$ 56 4 hours View Tour
- Travel to a regenerated rainforest in La Tigra, 30 minutes from La Fortuna.
- Visit a frog sanctuary, see the smallest and largest species of frogs found in Costa Rica.
- Enjoy a delicious Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood-fire stove.
SavingUS$ 16From US$ 65 US$ 49 4 hours View Tour
- Explore the Venado Caves.
- See underground marks left by ancient rivers and seabeds millions of year ago.
- Visit exotic rock formations such as the Papaya, the Coral, the Altar & the Birthing Canal.
- Explore the Hule Lagoon, visit 2 lakes of volcanic origin.
- Travel through one of the most popular hiking trails in Costa Rica.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a local Costa Rican family.
- See the top attractions of La Fortuna in just one day.
- Visit Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and the Arenal Hanging Bridges.
- Enjoy hiking, swimming and spotting wildlife.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results