- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take in the faraway feel of one of the world's most remote populated islands and ponder the magic and mystery of the moai monoliths that weigh up to 50 tonnes.
- Learn about the heritage of the Rapa Nui people, the island's native Polynesians.
- Enjoy the warm hospitality of the local people, born from a mix of ancient travellers that arrived here from the Polynesian islands and from South America.
- There is plenty of free time to stroll along Hanga Roa's main strip, sample the delicious local seafood or explore the island by bicycle.
Journey to enigmatic Easter Island and be forever changed by the remote beauty and fascinating folklore of ‘Rapa Nui’. This unforgettable trip allows plenty of time to stand in awe and admire the many stone moai that have made this mystical island so famous. As the trade winds blow, view remnants of the past at ancient ceremonial sites and villages, as well as rock art depicting strange deities. For a dose the natural beauty, be blown away by the scale of a dramatic volcanic crater and uninterrupted views over the horizon. Rich in iconic legends, unique landscapes and blazing sunsets, this is an enthralling encounter of a lifetime.
- Hotel (4 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Hanga Roa - Anakena day trip & picnic lunch
- Hanga Roa - Ana Te Pahu cave & Ahu Tahai ceremonial site
- Hanga Roa - Orongo Ceremonial Village
- Hanga Roa - Ahu Akivi seven moais
- Hanga Roa - Rano Kau volcano
- Complimentary Airport Departure Transfer
- Any international flights to/from Easter Island are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Easter Island (Rapa Nui) Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Easter Island (Rapa Nui) Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Easter Island (Rapa Nui) Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Easter Island (Rapa Nui) Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This Short Break Adventure is a ‘join in’ group departure, which means you are not accompanied by an Intrepid group leader – our local representative fills this role – and the configuration of any fellow travellers in the group might change during the trip.
- This trip will run with a minimum of one person, so you may be joined by other travellers booked on the same date as you, or you may be on your own.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.