- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Easter Island, or Rapa Nui as it’s also known, is one of the most mysterious and isolated islands on Earth, famous for its iconic moai head statues scattered across the eerie landscape. Explore archaeological sites, villages, volcanoes, caves and beaches during this fascinating cultural package.
Day 1: Arrive Easter Island
Day 2: Akahanga, Rano Raraku, Ahu Tongakiri, Anekena Beach
Day 3: Orongo Village and petroglyphs, Ana Kai Tangata, Vinapu, Ahu Uri A Urenga, Rano Kau volcano, Ahu Akivi as well as the Puna Pau quarries
Day 4: Depart Easter Island
- 3 night(s) in hotels
- 3 Breakfast(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Arrival Transfer
- Entry to Easter Island National Park
- Tour of Akahanga
- Rano Raraku
- Ahu Tongakiri and visit to Anekena Beach
- Visit Orongo Village and petroglyphs
- Ana Kai Tangata
- Ahu Uri A Urenga
- Rano Kau volcano
- Ahu Akivi & Puna Pau quarries
- Departure Transfer
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Easter Island tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Easter Island tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Easter Island tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.