- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Easter Island, or Rapa Nui as it’s also known, is one of the most mysterious and isolated islands on Earth, famous for its iconic moai head statues scattered across the eerie landscape. Explore archaeological sites, villages, volcanoes, caves and beaches during this fascinating cultural package.
Day 1: Arrive Easter Island
Day 2: Akahanga, Rano Raraku, Ahu Tongakiri, Anekena Beach
Day 3: Orongo Village and petroglyphs, Ana Kai Tangata, Vinapu, Ahu Uri A Urenga, Rano Kau volcano, Ahu Akivi as well as the Puna Pau quarries
Day 4: Depart Easter Island
- 3 night(s) in hotels
- 3 Breakfast(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Arrival Transfer
- Entry to Easter Island National Park
- Tour of Akahanga
- Rano Raraku
- Ahu Tongakiri and visit to Anekena Beach
- Visit Orongo Village and petroglyphs
- Ana Kai Tangata
- Ahu Uri A Urenga
- Rano Kau volcano
- Ahu Akivi & Puna Pau quarries
- Departure Transfer
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Easter Island tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Easter Island tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Easter Island tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.