- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3860 meters
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Dushanbe
- Trek through the Fann Mountains
- See Kulikalon, Bibijanat, Alauddin & Mutnoe lakes
- Cross the Alauddin Pass, 3,860 metres above sea level
In addition to this, the journey will take you through the mighty Alauddin Pass, located nearly four thousand metres above sea level. Also included is a sightseeing tour of the capital city of Dushanbe.
You do not require special skills or physical preparation to undergo this trip. For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section below.
Day 1: Dushanbe arrival and city tour
Day 2: Dushanbe – Artuch
Day 3: Trek to Bibijanat Lake (2800 m)
Day 4: Bibijanat Lake – Alauddin Pass – Alauddin Lake (2,770 m)
Day 5: Alauddin Lake – Mutnoe Lake
Day 6: Mutnoe Lake – Iskanderkul lake
Day 7: Transfer to Dushanbe
Day 8: Dushanbe departure
- Total meals: 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners. Snacks during the trek
- Boiled & bottled water
- An experienced, English-speaking trekking guide
- Pickup and drop off. All transport as per the itinerary (4WD jeeps or vans)
- Accommodation on a twin-share basis throughout the trip. Hotel accommodation in Dushanbe. Camp and guesthouse accommodation during the trek as per the itinerary
- Donkeys to carry luggage
- A cook to prepare meals during the trek
- Single supplament
- Visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers
- International/domestic flights
- Personal trekking outfit and equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Tips to the staff
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSuggested Packing List • Backpack (+50L) • Sleeping bag (temperature rating 0C to +5°C. You can rent it from us) • Trekking poles (you can rent them from us) • Trekking shoes • Warm, windproof clothes • Rain jackets and pants • Clothes • Hat/cap • Sunglasses • Sunscreen • Flashlight • Personal care products • Towel • Other personal items