- Mountain biking
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy mountain biking & hiking through wild, unspoilt terrain
- Explore the charming Dushanbe, Tajikistan's capital city, during a guided tour
- See the beautiful Iskanderkul, a glacierfed lake in the mountains
- Visit the mausoleum of Rudaki, the most famous Tajik poet
This tour starts from Dushanbe, where we will pick you up on arrival and drive you to your hotel. See the major landmarks of Tajikistan's capital city during a guided sightseeing tour. Time for the adventure now. Take a jeep to Pskan, the starting point of your journey.
The journey from Pskan, on bike and foot, will take you to the majestic Iskanderkul, probably the most famous lake in the country, via Marghib, Alauddin Lake, Bibijanat, Tovasang Pass and Penjikent. Enjoy mountain biking and hiking through mountains and high passes, lakes and villages. Travel through remote stretches of the Fann Mountains enjoying ujspoilt natural beauty along with sceneries to die for.
Your trip comes to an end in Dushanbe. Please note that mountain bike rental fee (EUR 230) is not included in the tour price and will have to be paid on arrival. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrival in Dushanbe & city tour
Day 2: Dushanbe – Pskan
Day 3: Pskan – Marghib
Day 4: Marghib – Marguzor
Day 5: Marguzor - Vertical Alp Camp
Day 6: Vertical Alp Camp – Mutnoe Lake – Alauddin Lake
Day 7: Alauddin Lake – Bibijanat Lake
Day 8: Bibijanat – Artuch Alp Camp
Day 9: Artuch – Zimtud
Day 10: Zimtud – Tovassang Pass
Day 11: Tovasang Pass - Hazorchashma
Day 12: Hazorchashma – Shing
Day 13: Shing – Penjikent
Day 14: Penjikent – Iskanderkul – Dushanbe
Day 15: Dushanbe Departure
- All accommodation as per the itinerary, including 4* hotel with early check in on Day 1 in Dushanbe
- Pickup and drop-off
- All transport during the trip
- Experienced, English-speaking guides
- Porters with donkeys during hiking & mountain biking. A cook to prepare your meals while camping
- All specialist, safety & camping gear
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
- All permits and taxes
- Single supplement
- International air fares
- Mountain bike rental (EUR 230 per person)
- Electronic visa fee (USD 50)
- Compulsory single supplement for solo travelers
- Personal kit and equipment (e.g. sleeping bag, inflatable mat)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Tips to porters, guide and drivers
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.