- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4750 meters
- Trek through Chimtarga Pass at 4750m
- Trek among wild and unspoiled mountains dotted with turquoise lakes
- Visit Kulikalon, Alauddin and Big Alo lakes
- Informative city tour in Dushanbe
The passes may be steep, and the mid-day sun searing, but each bend in the path brings with it another extraordinary vista of the likes of Chimtarga (5,489m) and Bodkhona (5,183m), and perhaps an encounter with shepherds and their flocks, or even the opportunity to share a cup of tea with a shepherd.
Our expert trekking guides have years of experience exploring these mountains and their personal touch will enrich your experience, ensuring it is safe, informative and fun.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: City tour in Dushanbe
Day 2: Transfer to Artuch
Day 3: Trekking To Kulikalon
Day 4: Trekking over Alauddin pass
Day 5: Mutnoe lake
Day 6: Towards Chimtarga pass
Day 7: Big Alo
Day 8: Archmaydan
Day 9: Dushanbe
Day 10: Departure
- Donkey handlers and donkeys
- All transport
- All specialist and safety equipment
- Accommodation noted in itinerary (including camping gear)
- All meals as noted in itinerary (breakfast, lunch, dinners, snacks)
- All permits and taxes
- Airport pick up/drop off
- Single Supplement
- International Flights
- Gratuities to porters, guides and drivers
- Visa fee
- Personal kit and equipment
- Alcoholic beverage
- Travel Insurance
- Satellite phone calls
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAttention: • This trek requires good physical condition and some trekking experience. • You must have no medical contraindications for the trekking and hiking. • In case of bad weather, a mountain guide has a right to change the route in a safety purpose. Food and Drink: A typical Tajikistan meal is a sumptuous affair with appetizers and soups, exquisite preparations of meat and specially cooked rice. Many indigenous soups are also prepared in Tajikistan. Tea is the most common drink among the inhabitants of Tajikistan, although many restaurants also serve wine, beer and vodka. Every day there will be provided one bottle of water till Mutnoe lake. For the rest of the time, cook will boil water or make a tea. A large group will be accompanied by a cook while trekking who will prepare freshly cooked, high-energy food with a blend of Tajik and Western flavours. Suggested items to bring: • backpack (+50L) • sleeping bag • trekking sticks • trekking shoes • warm and windproof clothes • rain jacket and pants • clothes • hat/cap • sunglasses • sunscreen • flashlight • personal care products