- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the sites of Dushanbe on a city tour.
- Explore the landscapes and communities in the Fann Mountains.
- Shop at the largest market in Tajikistan.
- Sleep in a yurt and learn about local life.
Get yourself to two incredible (and often overlooked) destinations: Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. This 15-day combo trip brings together the best highlights of these two cultures for first-time visitors. Stay at unique Tajik homestays and roam the stunning countryside before heading to the cultural centre of Samarkand. Spend a night in a traditional desert yurt and discover a part of the world few others get to see. This is a tour for all kinds of adventurers.
Day 1: Dushanbe
Day 2: Dushanbe/Kuli Iskandarkul
Day 3: Kuli Iskandarkul
Day 4: Kuli Iskandarkul/Khŭjand
Day 5: Khŭjand/Tashkent
Day 6: Tashkent
Day 7: Tashkent/Samarkand
Day 8: Samarkand
Day 9: Samarkand/Aydar Kŭl Camp
Day 10: Aydar Kŭl Camp/Bukhara
Day 11: Bukhara
Day 12: Bukhara/Khiva
Day 13: Khiva
Day 14: Khiva/Tashkent
Day 15: Tashkent
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), multi share-community homes (2 nts), desert yurt (1 night).
14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD395-515 for meals not included.
- Private vehicles, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kuli Iskandarkul
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Aydar Kŭl Camp
- Dushanbe city tour
- Hikes and picnic lunch
- Mug Teppe settlement visit (Ura-Tube)
- City tour (Khujand)
- Khujand market visit
- City tour (Tashkent)
- Orientation walk (Samarkand)
- City tour including a Registan visit
- Nurata Shrine visit
- Alexander the Great fortress visit
- Guided walking tour (half-day, Bukhara)
- Walking tours (Khiva)
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Dushanbe and from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Tajikistan & Uzbekistan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Tajikistan & Uzbekistan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Tajikistan & Uzbekistan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Tajikistan & Uzbekistan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.