Durban Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
5 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours with 2 Reviews
- Lion Park.
- Tala Game Reserve - wildlife spotting - Lions, Zebras, Giraffes etc..
- Cultural village Visit with Zulu Dancing.
- Go on a safari through Kruger National Park, one of the largest game reserves in Southern Africa.
- Feast on fresh Mozambican seafood at the seaside village of Ponta Malongane.
- Uncover the unspoilt wilderness of the Elephant Coast, a tropical paradise of crystal clear water, marshland, coastal forest and swamp.
SaveUS$ 288From US$ 1,200 US$ 960 9 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
- Go on a self-drive adventure in one of South Africa's most beautiful regions.
- Visit the battlefield of Spion Kop.
- Enjoy game drives in Nambiti Game Reserve.
- Explore the oldest reserve in South Africa, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve.
- Get a rare opportunity to see Africa's Big Five animals on a single safari.
- Experience unspoiled Zulu culture at DumaZulu Cultural Village.
Roam among the exquisite wildlife of Africa at the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve. The reserve, established ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Durban/Durban
- Operator Zulu Safaris
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Get close to a pride of lions at the Natal Lion Park.
- Observe rhinos in their elements at Tala Game Reserve.
- Spot raptors of all sizes at the African Raptor Centre.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results