- Local culture
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Know about the customs and culture of Zulu people
- History of King Shaka zulu
This popular tour is dedicated to the culture and customs of Zulu people. We start the tour from your accomodation in Durban and move to our first stop which is King Shaka Memorial which is about an hours drive from Durban. Here we show you a short presentation about the history of King Shaka Zulu .
Our next stop is the main attraction which is Shakaland which was built for the movie "Shaka Zulu". It demonstrates the lifestyle replica of Shaka’s Royal Homestead which now serves as a living museum. The two hour guided tour is an educational insight into Zulu Culture before colonization and modernization. Here you get an opportunity to taste authentic Zulu beer and participate in a show of spectacular Zulu dancing.
We take an easy walk to the Dlinza Forest Reserve which has high raised board walks winding their way through this beautiful reserve. Small duiker and a wide variety of bird life is what you can expect.
After the tour we drive you back to Durban and drop you off to your accommodations.
- Entry Fee
- Tour guide
- Alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.