- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about Zulu culture and traditions
- Visit King Shaka Memorial Museum
- Explore Shakaland Zulu Cultural Village and museum
- Stroll on Dlinza forest boardwalk and look for wildlife
The tour’s first stop is the King Shaka Memorial. Here, you can enjoy a short presentation about King Shaka Zulu.
The next stop is Shakaland Zulu Cultural Village, the main attraction. Here, you will find the king’s royal homestead, which was built for the movie Shaka Zulu in the 1980’s. It is a life-sized replica of Shaka’s home, which now serves as a living museum for tourists and schools. The two-hour guided tour gives visitors an insight into Zulu Culture before colonisation and modernization. This includes an opportunity to taste authentic Zulu beer and culminates with a show of spectacular Zulu dancing.
We then travel to Dlinza Forest for a scenic, easy walk along the raised boardwalks that make their way through the beautiful reserve. The reserve is home to small duiker, monkeys and a wide variety of bird life. Keep your eyes peeled and you might spot something!
- Qualified tour guide
- All entrance fees to all attractions
- Collection and drop off from Durban in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information* German and Polish languages can be requested (on request) * After 15:00 PM, please immediately contact Mr Sotiris on +27 82 7766 771 / Bongani +27 766066 028 / Christo +27 82 7766 787 by phone / whatsApp the day before the trip. *If the last minute booking is before 15:00 PM,kindly contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org