- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Lesotho, the highest country in the world
- Experience the Sani Pass on a day trip from Durban
Starting off in Durban, our tour heads up through the KwaZulu-Natal midlands to the picturesque town of Underberg, where the real adventure begins! Our luxury Sani Pass tour snakes up the mountain and takes you through a scenic valley along a crystal-clear river, making for a breath-taking experience. Your personal tour guide will fill you in on all you can learn about the history of the pass and the surrounding area.
Feast your eyes on the natural landscape that is dotted with many species of wildflowers, creating splashes of vibrant colours. The road itself is rough, which is why only 4×4 vehicles are allowed to traverse it, but because of this and the hairpin bends, you are in for a fun and heart-racing trip!
Once you reach the top your senses will be filled beyond your wildest dreams – breathe in the fresh mountain air, drink in the sweeping vistas that are nothing short of majestic and enjoy this unique African experience in the ‘Kingdom of the Sky’.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Snacks & beverages
- Entry fees
- Tour guide
- Comfortable, aircoditioned transport
- Cultural Village Tour
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.