- Scenic view from the Valley of a 1000 hills
- Interact with the local and learn about the Zulu Culture
- Know interesting facts about reptiles that you could never imagine
This tour ventures into traditional Zulu beehive shaped thatched huts, where various artifacts, beliefs and rituals are explained. You can also learn Iszulu.
The tour ends with a visit to the Reptile Park where a qualified park guide will intrigue with information about the resident crocodiles and snakes. You will also be informed about crocodiles' lifestyle and receive many interesting facts.
After the tour ends, we will drop you off at your hotel or accommodation in Durban city.
- Entry fee
- Personal guide
- Transport to Phezulu Cultural Village and the Reptile Park
- Pick -up point at 1stZulu Safaris Office at Tropicana Hotel ,85 OR Tambo Parade, For special arrangements, please contact Mr Sotiris at +2731 3373103 /827766771 whatsapp/ calls.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information*German and Polish languages can be requested (on request) *After 15:00 PM ,please immediately contact +27 82 7766 771 / Bongani +27 766 066 028 / Christo +27 82 7766 787 by phone or WhatsApp , the day before the trip. * If the last minute booking is before 15:00 PM, kindly contact by email:firstname.lastname@example.org