- Bungee and swing jumping
- duration 8-10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike through the beautiful Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve
- Experience the thrill of the exhilarating Wild Swing
Our first stop is the Leopard's Rock which is set on a rocky incline with sweeping views over the majestic Mzimkhulu River Gorge. Afterward, visit the Oribi Gorge Nature Reserve which is a wonderfully scenic area that offers excellent hiking opportunities and serves as every photographer's paradise. High sandstone cliffs dominate this 24 km long gorge that was carved out by the Umzimkulwana River. Leopards, baboons, antelope and birds, including five species of kingfisher and seven species of eagles, inhabit the reserve.
Take on the Wild Swing which is one of the most popular big swings in South Africa and the highest in the world. Take a heart-stopping leap from the top of a waterfall and swinging more than 100 meters to the gorge below.
Take a walk on the suspension bridge which is a spectacular opportunity to be suspended between heaven and Earth, as you hover 100m above the Gorge floor, enjoying views of Lehr’s Waterfall, Baboon’s Castle and Wild Swing.
The presence of professional instructors make sure the highest safety standards are adhered to. The tour includes all safety equipment including full-body harnesses. The activities are nor included in the tour and are done at your own expenses. T
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Cost of activities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDeparture time is 7 am and return time is around 4 or 5 pm. Please make sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes and bring necessary items such as hat, sunscreen and jacket. *German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)