- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 14 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Africa’s Big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhinoceros)
- Drive through the Timber and Sugar plantation
- Experience the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve on our vehicles Toyota Quantum or Land Rove
We take you to the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve which lies 2.5 hours from Durban and is set in the heart of Zululand where Africa’s Big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhinoceros) roam the flourishing savannah. Established in 1895 this is the oldest park in South Africa and is 98,000 hectares.
The Game Drive takes place in our Land Rover or our Toyota Quantum fully air-condition.
At the end of the tour we drop you back to your accomodation. We look forward to giving you a great and safe game viewing experience in Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve. Game drive has no specified time as we want to see as much animals as we can.
At additional cost, you can also visit The Emdoneni Wild Cat Sanctuary and Rehabilitation Centre, Isimangaliso (Greater St Lucia) Wetland Park or DumaZulu Cultural Park.
- Tour guide
- Entry fee into the Game Reserve
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Pickup & drop off service within a 10km radius of Durban. DEPARTURE TIME: 06:30 AM RETURN TIME: 07:30 PM WEAR: Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat, sunscreen, jacket. LOCATION: Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve, KwaZulu-Natal PHYSICALITY: 4 / 10 AGE: All ages welcome DATES: All year round TRAVELLER TYPE: Single or Per Person Sharing Why should you take this tour? • You are looking for safari in Hluhluwe Imfolozi. • You are okey travelling a 2.5 hours distance to reserve. • You want to experience and learn about the wildlife that roams the reserve *German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)