Half-Day Safari Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 11
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23088
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, Greek, Portuguese
- Get close to a pride of lions at the Natal Lion Park
- Observe rhinos in their elements at Tala Game Reserve
- Spot raptors of all sizes at the African Raptor Centre
The tour's first stop is the Natal Lion Park, which is home to a variety of wildlife, including lion, African and Asian elephants as well as rhinoceros. Your guide will drive you around the park in search of the elephants before entering the lion’s enclosure to marvel at the pride of lions. This activity is very popular among tourists as it provides a rare opportunity of being so close to lions and admiring their size and beauty.
Next, visit Tala Private Game reserve that shelters diverse wildlife on its 3,000 hectares. The reserve is a rhino sanctuary and is home to over 370 birds and animals, including larger animals like giraffes, hippos and elands. Drive around the park in our closed vehicle to view all the wildlife and get a close look at the rhinos. Your guide will give you insights on the ecosystem of the area and the interesting facts about the animals.
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Pickup from and drop-off to Durban in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Save US$ 7 today.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPickup & dropoff service within a 10 km radius of Durban Wear comfortable clothing, hat, sunscreen and jacket Departure time is at 7:30 am and return at 2 pm * German and Polish languages can be requested (on request) *After 15:00 PM,please immediately contact Mr Sotiris on +27 82 7766 771 / Bongani +27 766 066 028 / Christo +27 82 7766 7987 by phone /WhatsApp ,the day before the trip. *If the last minutes booking is before 15:00 PM , kindly contact by email email@example.com
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.