- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bird watching
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get close to a pride of lions at the Natal Lion Park
- Observe rhinos in their elements at Tala Game Reserve
- Spot raptors of all sizes at the African Raptor Centre
The tour's first stop is the Natal Lion Park, which is home to a variety of wildlife, including lion, African and Asian elephants as well as rhinoceros. Your guide will drive you around the park in search of the elephants before entering the lion’s enclosure to marvel at the pride of lions. This activity is very popular among tourists as it provides a rare opportunity of being so close to lions and admiring their size and beauty.
Next, visit Tala Private Game reserve that shelters diverse wildlife on its 3,000 hectares. The reserve is a rhino sanctuary and is home to over 370 birds and animals, including larger animals like giraffes, hippos and elands. Drive around the park in our closed vehicle to view all the wildlife and get a close look at the rhinos. Your guide will give you insights on the ecosystem of the area and the interesting facts about the animals.
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Pickup from and drop-off to Durban in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPickup & dropoff service within a 10 km radius of Durban Wear comfortable clothing, hat, sunscreen and jacket Departure time is at 7:30 am and return at 2 pm * German and Polish languages can be requested (on request) *After 15:00 PM,please immediately contact Mr Sotiris on +27 82 7766 771 / Bongani +27 766 066 028 / Christo +27 82 7766 7987 by phone /WhatsApp ,the day before the trip. *If the last minutes booking is before 15:00 PM , kindly contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org