- City sightseeing
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Half day Durban City Tour
- Half day Inanda Heritage Route Tour
Day Day 1: Durban
Day Day 2: Durban
Day Day 3: Durban
- A well positioned suburban hotel (Umhlanga) with twin rooms and en-suite facilities - 2 nights
- 2 Breakfasts
- One Airport transfer - pick up or drop off
- Driver/ guide on excursions
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfer (2nd)
- Departure taxes
- Optional excursions
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Durban City Stay 3 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Durban City Stay 3 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Durban City Stay 3 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.