- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Game Drive Addo Elephant NP Game Drive Tsitsikamma NP Garden Route Cango Caves Visit Cape Agulhas Wine Tasting
Starting in Durban, your Africa adventure leads inland to the stunning Drakensberg Mountains before heading to the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho. Embark on South Africa's famous Garden Route, encountering elephants at Addo Elephant Park, exploring Oudtshoorn, Hermanus and the natural wilderness of the Tsitsikamma National Park. Finish your tour after tasting the delicious local wine at its home in Cape Town.
Day 1: Durban, Underberg Area
Day 2: Underberg Area, Sani Pass
Day 3: Underberg Area, Battlefields, Drakensberg
Day 4: Drakensberg
Day 5: Drakensberg, Malealea
Day 6: Malealea
Day 7: Malealea, Mountain Zebra National Park
Day 8: Mountain Zebra National Park, Addo Elephant National Park, Port Elizabeth
Day 9: Port Elizabeth, Storms Rive, Tsitsikamma Forest
Day 10: Storms River, Oudtshoorn
Day 11: Oudtshoorn, Hermanus
Day 12: Hermanus, Cape Town
- Twin share camping with shared facilities, Sleeping mattress
- 11 Breakfasts I 11 Lunches I 10 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Durban and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Coast Lesotho and Cape Town tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 55 today.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Coast Lesotho and Cape Town tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 February 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Coast Lesotho and Cape Town tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Coast Lesotho and Cape Town tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.