- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sani pass excursion *
- Royal Natal National park
- Drakensberg Mountains
Day 1: Durban to Underberg Area
Day 2: Sani Pass
Day 3: Underberg to Battlefields Drakensberg
Day 4: Drakensberg
Day 5: Drakensberg to Malealea, Lesotho
Day 6: Malealea
Day 7: Malealea to Mountain Zebra National Park, South Africa
Day 8: Mountain Zebra National Park to Addo to Willows Resort, Port Elizabeth
Day 9: Willows Resort, Port Elizabeth to Plettenberg Bay
Day 10: Plettenberg Bay to Oudtshoorn
Day 11: Oudtshoorn to Hermanus Area
Day 12: Hermanus to Cape Town
- 8 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 1 nights dorm, 2 nights huts with shared facilities
- 11 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Coast, Lesotho and Cape Town 12 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 January 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Coast, Lesotho and Cape Town 12 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Coast, Lesotho and Cape Town 12 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.