Day 1: Durban
Day 2: Durban
Day 3: Durban to Midlands Meander
Day 4: Drakensberg
Day 5: Drakensberg to Golden Gate National Park
Day 6: Golden Gate National Park to Clarens
Day 7: Golden Gate National Park to Pretoria
- Twin / Double share accommodation with facilities (6 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Services of driver/guide
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- Highlights Include:
- Durban Inanda Heritage Township Tour
- Midlands Meander Nelson Mandela Capture Site
- Drakensberg Mountains
- Clarens Town
- Golden Gate National Park
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature or health related
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 7-day Rediscover Durban the Drakensberg Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2022, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
7-day Rediscover Durban the Drakensberg Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 7-day Rediscover Durban the Drakensberg Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.