- Scenic view from the Valley of a 1000 hills
- Interact with the local and learn about the Zulu Culture
- Know interesting facts about reptiles that you could never imagine
This tour ventures into traditional Zulu beehive shaped thatched huts, where various artifacts, beliefs and rituals are explained. You can also learn Iszulu.
The tour ends with a visit to the Reptile Park where a qualified park guide will intrigue with information about the resident crocodiles and snakes. You will also be informed about crocodiles' lifestyle and receive many interesting facts.
After the tour ends, we will drop you off at your hotel or accommodation in Durban city.
- Entry fee
- Personal guide
- Pick-up/Drop-off at your hotel or accommodation in Durban
- Transport to Phezulu Cultural Village and the Reptile Park
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.