- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
ENSUITE ABOVE DECK CABINS-Discover crystal clear turquoise waters, unspoiled nature, historic towns and cool bars. Begin your amazing week discovering the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Dubrovnik before visiting the natural beauty of Miljet. Walk along the stone streets of Korcula before partying it up Croatian style at Hvar’s trendy harbour! Swim in the crystal blue bays and dine at the fashionable cafes and bars of Makarska. Finish off by paying a visit to the Roman Ruins and the buzzing town of Split. Get ready for an experience you’ll never forget!
Very happy with my tour with travel talk . Everything was great and our tour guide cavin was everything you could wish for !!”
Day 1: Dubrovnik, City Tour
Day 2: Dubrovnik, Mljet
Day 3: Mljet, Korcula
Day 4: Korcula, Hvar
Day 5: Hvar, Makarska
Day 6: Makarska, Omis
Day 7: Omis, Split
Day 8: Split
- 7 nights in twin, double, triple and quadruple above deck cabins in 'A' category private boats with ensuite facilities.
- 7 breakfasts | 7 lunches | 1 liter of drinking water per day
- 'A' category traditional Croatian motor cruiser with air condition in common areas.
- Services of an experienced Travel Talk tour leader.
- Services of the captain and experienced crew.
- Port fees and tourist taxes
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 36 today.
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 74 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 30 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.