- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover crystal clear turquoise waters, unspoiled nature, historic towns and cool bars. Begin your amazing week discovering the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Dubrovnik before visiting the natural beauty of Miljet. Walk along the stone streets of Korcula before partying it up Croatian style at Hvar’s trendy harbour! Swim in the crystal blue bays and dine at the fashionable cafes and bars of Makarska. Finish off by paying a visit to the Roman Ruins and the buzzing town of Split. Get ready for an experience you’ll never forget!
Day 1: Dubrovnik, City Tour
Day 2: Dubrovnik, Mljet
Day 3: Mljet, Korcula
Day 4: Korcula, Hvar
Day 5: Hvar, Makarska
Day 6: Makarska, Omis
Day 7: Omis, Split
Day 8: Split
- Twin, double, triple and quadruple above deck cabins in 'A' category private boats
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 1 liter of drinking water per day.
- 'A' category traditional Croatian motor cruiser with air condition in common areas.
- Services of an experienced Travel Talk tour leader, guided Dubrovnik tour.
- Services of the captain and experienced crew.
- Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Dubrovnik to Split-Above Deck tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.