- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Dubrovnik, Metković, the Narona Archaeological Museum, Split Market, Skradin, Bibich winery, Krka Waterfalls National Park, Skradinski Buk, Šibenik, Zadar and Volosko
- Explore Opatija, Rab, Split and Korčula Old Town with a Local Specialist
- See the Augusteum Roman Temple in Metković and the Zadar Sea Organ
There's nothing better than lazy days on the Adriatic which you'll get to experience on this Croatia cruise from Dubrovnik to Opatija. Discover why Rab is the 'island of love', explore the buzzing historic centre of Split and fill up on sun-kissed days along the Dalmatian coast.
Day 1: Welcome to Dubrovnik
Day 2: Embark and Cruise to Korula
Day 3: Onwards to Picturesque Metkovi
Day 4: Continue to Historic Split
Day 5: Admire the Krka Waterfalls and on to ibenik
Day 6: Off to Stunning Zadar
Day 7: A Day Exploring Rab Island
Day 8: Cruise to Opatija
Day 9: Disembark and Journey Home
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 8 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Zagreb are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pearls of the Adriatic North Main tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 121 today.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pearls of the Adriatic North Main tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pearls of the Adriatic North Main tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pearls of the Adriatic North Main tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.