- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VISIT Volokso, Zadar, Šibenik, Skradinski Buk, Krka Waterfalls National Park, Bibich winery, Skradin, Split Market, the Narona Archaeological Museum, Metković and Dubrovnik
- SEE the Zadar Sea Organ and the Augusteum Roman Temple in Metković
Cruise the soul-stirring Croatian coastline from Opatija to Dubrovnik, delving behind the ancient walls of fortified towns and into a tranquil retreat that has attracted royalty over the centuries.
Day 1: Arrive Zagreb – Opatija
Day 2: Embark 7-Day Cruise – Rab
Day 3: Rab – Zadar
Day 4: Zadar – Krka Waterfalls – Šibenik
Day 5: Šibenik – Split
Day 6: Split – Metković
Day 7: Metković – Korčula
Day 8: Korčula – Dubrovnik
Day 9: Depart Dubrovnik
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 8 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Zagreb are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pearls of the Adriatic tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pearls of the Adriatic tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 07 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pearls of the Adriatic tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pearls of the Adriatic tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.