- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relax at a rustic farm villa with friendly Croatian hosts.
- Sample local wines and olive oil.
- Cycle through the rural countryside.
- Cook traditional fare alongside a Croatian family.
For Old World charm and medieval splendour, it’s hard to beat Croatia. Now imagine living there like the locals do — with full access to local wine and olive oil, a farm villa to reside in, and day trips to Dubrovnik and the Adriatic Sea among other legendary locales. All this and more is waiting for you on this weeklong sojourn to rural Croatia, where you’ll walk, bike, and sail all over Dubrovnik before retiring to your rustic villa home for the evening. Seize the opportunity to live the Croatian way and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 1: Dubrovnik/Lovorno
Day 2: Lovorno
Day 3: Lovorno
Day 4: Lovorno
Day 5: Lovorno
Day 6: Lovorno
Day 7: Lovorno/Dubrovnik
- Rural Croatian farm villa (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- Minivan, walking, cycling, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local hosts.
- Your Foodie Moment: Wine and Olive Oil Tasting Tour, Konavle
- Your Foodie Moment: Traditional Croatian Cooking Class, Lovorno
- Wine and olive oil tasting tour through Konavle
- Hands-on traditional Croatian cooking class
- Full-day excursion by boat around the Adriatic Sea
- Day trip to Dubrovnik and orientation walk in the city
- Half-day cycling tour through the area
- Arrival and departure transfers (to and from airport only)
- Any international flights to/from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Local Living Croatia – Southern Dalmatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 92 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 61 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 15 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Local Living Croatia – Southern Dalmatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Local Living Croatia – Southern Dalmatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : Local LivingIntimate unpack-just-once adventures that bring out the best of the world’s best destinations.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.