- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- As well as the long time favourite Dubrovnik, you'll experience one of Europe's most interesting (and safe) cities of the moment – Sarajevo.
- Under the guidance of knowledgable locals, you'll visit some of the region's most beautiful cathedrals, monasteries, palaces, Ottoman mosques and UNESCOprotected townscapes.
- The smaller, lesserknown destinations on this trip are some of the best. The crystalline beauty of towns like Mostar and Blagaj is the stuff of fairytales.
- Montenegro may be a tiny country, but its charms can hardly be overstated. Take a day trip to this land of pristine beaches, mountain peaks and oldworld villages.
Croatia has been a hot travel destination for a while now, but Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia are really beginning to emerge as exciting places to experience. This itinerary combines the best of them; a colourful tapestry of cultures, landscapes and traditions. The legacy of a conflict that rocked the region in the 90s is beginning to fade, and in its place is blooming one of the continent’s true renaissance stories. This is a chance to see the Western Balkans before the boom – with scenery like this it won’t be long until the tourist hordes begin to take notice.
Kotor / Dubrovnik
Blagaj / Mostar / Sarajevo
Srebrenica / Belgrade
Novi Sad / Sremski Karlovci / Belgrade
- Comfortable hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Kotor Sightseeing with Local Guide
- St Tryphon's Cathedral
- Blagaj Teke Monastery
- Guided Tour in Mostar with a Local Guide & Craftsman Visit
- Sarajevo Sightseeing with Local Guide
- War Tunnel Museum
- Gazi Husrev Beg Mosque
- Srebrenica Memorial Centre with Local Guide
- Guided Tour Belgrade
- Petrovaradin Fortress
- Wine & Honey Tasting in Sremski Karlovci
- Novo Hopovo Monastery
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Belgrade are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Western Balkans tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Western Balkans tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 04 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Western Balkans tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Western Balkans tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Joining point description
Finish point description
Finish point instructions