- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dubrovnik's charms reach far beyond the famed beautiful city walls. Discover the undisputed jewel of the Dalmatian Coast, and perhaps cruise to Lokrum Island where a botanical garden, Benedictine monastery, and excellent swimming spots await.
- Indulge in specialty foods, local wine and some tranquil swimming spots on the island of Korcula – a quiet escape full of vineyards, olive groves and sleepy villages.
- Explore the green island of Mljet – with its small seaside villages and largely untouched environment, and the Renaissance architecture and beautiful beaches of Hvar.
- We’ve partnered with nonprofit organisation MEET to bring you an ecotourism experience on the little known Kornati Islands where you’ll hike through stunning scenery and enjoy lunch with a welcoming local family.
Jump into the very best of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast on an unforgettable adventure. Traverse the walls of the Old Town of Dubrovnik, island hop between Korcula, Mljet and Hvar, and wander the harbourside of Split. Walk in the shoes of a local in the city of Sibenik, have lunch with new friends on the spectacular Kornati Islands, venture into the wonderland of Krka National Park and discover the charming streets of Trogir. Your Croatian discovery is full of natural wonders, cultural treasures and locals as warm and welcoming as the Adriatic Sea.
Peljesac Peninsula / Korcula Island
Mljet Island National Park / Korcula Island
Split / Sibenik
Betina / Colentum / Murter
Kornati Islands / Sibenik
Krka National Park / Sibenik
Trogir / Split
- Hostel (2 nights), Hotel (4 nights), Private room (4 nights), Guesthouse (1 night)
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Public bus , Ferry , Boat , Private vehicle , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport and entry to sites)
- Dubrovnik - City Walls Walk
- Mljet Island - Day Trip to Mljet Island National Park
- Mljet Island - St Mary Island Benedictine Monastery
- Hvar Island - Dinner at Hora Farm Restaurant Stari Grad
- Split - City Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Split - Diocletian's Palace
- Sibenik - Marenda Snack
- Sibenik - Cathedral of St James
- Sibenik - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Murter - Roman City of Colentum Snorkelling
- Murter - Betina Mueum of Wooden Shipbuilding with Guide
- Murter - Bike Excursion
- Kornati Islands - Olive Oil & Honey Tasting
- Kornati Islands - Home-cooked Lunch with Local Family
- Kornati Islands - Snorkelling
- Kornati Islands - Full Day Boat Cruise
- Krka National Park - Day Excursion
- Trogir - Old Town Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Any international flights to Dubrovnik and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Dalmatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 155 today.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Dalmatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Dalmatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Dalmatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Please be aware that the Croatian coast is very hilly and mountainous, which means lots & lots of steps are an inherent feature of the landscape. You will have to be able to easily lift your luggage and carry it up and down stairs and inclines. Also, stone streets become very slippery when wet. Some people may find Croatia's topography very demanding.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in many of the regions visited (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat and drink plenty of water. Additionally, please be aware that July, August and the first half of September is high season along the Croatian coast, which means that the local infrastructure is under a lot of pressure with a lot of people in the towns we visit. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together.
- Please note that on the islands of Korcula and Hvar we are staying in private apartments that locals rent out during the summer months. These are located in various buildings spread across town, but all are within a 15-minute walk of the main square. The apartments are not hotels, which means there's no reception, room service or daily cleaning service, no televisions or washing machines, but plenty of charm. They differ in layout and facilities, can vary in size and most don't have air-conditioning and wi-fi. This is the most effective way of staying in the centre of town. Please also note that individual rooms are allocated on a same gender twin share basis, however the apartments itself are allocated on a mixed gender basis, which means you will be sharing a two, or three room apartment with the other members of the group. Apartments may only have one bathroom which will be shared between the group members staying in the same apartment. If you have booked a single room, you will be allocated one, however, this again will be a single room in a shared apartment with shared bathroom facilities, not a single or studio apartment.
- Want a shorter trip? Check out our trips 'Explore Croatia' (trip code ZMSF) and 'Sibenik & the Kornati Islands' (trip code ZLSL).
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers